Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Truffle (so much for an original title)

As I outlined in my miniature manifesto a couple posts back, the "New Direction" post, I am going to be changing styles. Less talking - more pictures. Less resting - more posting. Less opinions & more creativity. Fancying myself to be an aspiring amateur photographer, I share the common weakness of the creative folk - the need to share. That is why I will use this blog as a vehicle for sharing my thoughts and life, not in the elongated text blocks, but in a more concise, visual, and hopefully more entertaining way!

This is a chocolate truffle that my friend made for me a while back :) She wanted me to take a picture of it for her blog, but it never found its way there. I do love desserts though, so I thought I would start my photo reel with something special! It is easy to get lost in chasing macro-opportunities, especially in the hyper-competitive environment which many of us are facing. But it is often the little moments which add up to constitute one long, unnoticeable continuum of a happy life. A banal wisdom, but banality itself never makes things false. Right now I just want a truffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment