Saturday, July 14, 2012

Church With Wings of Waves

Commencing my day with blogging - what a great beginning! I'm in a splendid mood actually. Don't know if it's because of the morning and the sun is in its zenith, or because I discovered an awesome new artist and having a birthday party later on in the evening. Either way, I see no darkness and know no shame, just having an awesome time at work. I sound like such a flamboyant person, completely contrary to the dark introvert that I imagine myself to be. I respect introverts, they are always more interesting. They spend more time observing than talking about what they observed, a trait of wisdom. Wisdom, unfortunately, rarely makes anyone happy - yet if it' be all about current happiness, there would be little progress. Being unhappy with the status quo drives development. Extroverts, however, are bold. Another respectable characteristic. I want to combine the best of both in myself.  


The photo, called Church With Wings of Waves (I'd hate to sound pretentious), was taken in Hawaii with what I believe was a Nikon D60, standard lens - nothing too fancy.  Building and wings formed by the waves, just rotated. Hawaii was a great vacation, very likely more photos will pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment