Saturday, March 26, 2011

9/11 Is a Bunch of Bullshit? No.

"I really think the war on terror is a bunch of bullshit ... 9/11 building 7 did they really pull it"
- Lupe Fiasco, "Words I Never Said"

I greatly respect Lupe Fiasco. That is because unlike many other rappers, he does not rap about "bitches, money, fame". He raps about real issues to which he attracts public attention. While he remains as an artist relatively unexplored by me, I do appreciate his songs Little Weapon about child soldiers and the above Words I Never Said about the US.

There are many previous instances when I have encountered a theory that the 9/11 was a setup by the Americans themselves. It was definitely beneficial to the Bush Administration to create a commotion and give themselves an excuse to go into Iraq 2 years later (an excuse which they needed to seize the powerful oil resources), a casus belli of a sort. Not only Iraq, but justification of tapping phones and a decrease of privacy (and thus an increase in government's power) were all in favor of Bush. At least, it was beneficial for them to not stop the attacks, even if they did not plan it themselves. People who fear are easier to manipulate. CIA already had allegations, those which went beyond conspiracies into becoming proven facts, that they have close ties with the Al Quaeda in the past. These ties include training the terrorists and ordering employees to avoid stopping the terrorists under a threat of legal action. This is all documented in legitimate law cases.

Nevertheless. I say it's not 9/11, it's the conspiracy theories that are bullshit. People have always had a tendency to develop conspiracies, this is a goldmine for them. I disagree that 9/11 was a setup. On a personal basis, my whole being just rejects the notion that Bush, however unpopular and selfish he was, would permit the killing of so many people.

Conspiracists pose the notion that the US Government is a puppet to someone else's interests, a secret society or something of that sort. There is a group which I particularly believe controls the US Government. It is not the Bilderberg Group, Freemasons or the Illuminati, it is the very close Wall Street. Financial grasp on the Government's throat is firm, I will prove it in a later post. It has been this way since the assassination of JFK. Now if anyone woul have a counter-interest in the bombing of the financial towers then it'd be Wall Street, shaken by the blow to the economy. Perhaps, I do not see something. Perhaps, a short-term blow is justified by long-term gains for the white-collared men and women. Still, I just reject the notion of a 9/11 setup as a whole so I do not want to venture there.

I am not anti-american. Not at all. I do realize that a lot of things are f***ed up though, I just do not think that it has gotten that bad yet. Nor do I think that it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment