Monday, February 7, 2011

Ah, All the Blogging!

So far, I have been casually sharing my thoughts on interesting things I find every day while browsing the vast backwoods of the internet space. My posts have been centered on politics and business. That is until now. Now, I've been giving it some thought... Are those the right topics to write about? Sure, the blog is a reflection of me and I can write about whatever interests me personally - but many things do. I only wrote 5 posts to this date so I cannot say that I have a clear direction for my blog, and that raised a question - what should the direction be?

Next to news and business (my direct field of study), the best alternative is just to record my everyday life. But then what is a difference between that and a diary? Wayyy too many blogs are doing this already! Do you want to hear a diary? Hm.

So what do readers want and where do those desires intersect what I'd write about? Readers want comedy. We are often chasing a good laugh, trying to get away from the mundane reality of responsibilities and pressures in that one or more moments of chuckles. However, I was not born a clown and I cannot forcefully entertain. I can be funny - sure, but sitting down and just writing on paper...No. I tried before. Succeeded. The effort it took was ridiculous.

Therefore, I decided that this blog will be about me. Not my life but me. My thoughts. A reflection on life but not fully. Sometimes about business. Sometimes about politics. Sometimes just about things that come to my mind or which matter to me the most. Anything I feel like sharing. So now you know the profile of my blog :). You can now push the Next Blog >> button or, subscribe if you will. The choice is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment