Thursday, September 6, 2012

11 Days of Fall

11 Days of Fall is my project about falling leafs, fallen ordinariness, and rising beauty, as fall transforms my hometown like Cinderella - almost by magic. Aggressive colors and vibrant texture come as a wave, a fleeting one, but powerful enough to not only wash over the plants, but also affect the moods and the souls of the people. For 11 nonconsecutive days, I will be posting 2 pictures of fall, each time. Celebrating fall is more than celebrating beauty. It is also celebrating silent, but powerful change. I will attempt to capture this change and I will not write or comment - just speak through pictures.


Peace and serenity, cleansing the soul,
Life is in hideout, preparing to rest,
Quietly, suddenly, altered by fall,
As per mysterious, divine request,
Nature transformed.

- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment