Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Short Note


So, it has been a while since I last blogged. Been busy with school plus a whole number of other excuses I can use. Truth is, I know that time can be made for an activity if one wishes. I guess I just wasn’t in my blogging mood.
Now school is over, at least for the summer. Yet a billion other plans come rushing in. Starting from writing a book, continuing to summer school and job, a photography project, exchange to Asia and several other notions I have developed to keep myself busy with. Nevertheless, I will try to blog more often now. I have a second blog going on: called Axiomatic Delineations which I update every day, perhaps because it is so easy to update. I will try my best to post regularly on this one too. Lately, I had a lot to talk about.
To find my second blog one can go to my profile link on the right. Alright, alright. Enough shameless promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment