Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello World.

These two words marked the start of one of the most fascinating internet sensations - Wikipedia.
Not being an internet sensation myself, I nevertheless stole this common phrase to greet everyone who had the misfortune of stumbling upon this page. Hello :)
Our bustling lives leave us increasingly less moments to stop and listen. To stop and appreciate ourselves, others, and life itself.* This thought has become cliché but yet many don’t really take that in. Some do. Some people try to seek windows amidst their multi-planar lives. They are seeking a window so they can sometimes take a breath of a fresh air, to remind them that they are living and that they aren’t just machines with a set of obligations and routines!
This is what my blog is for me. A window through which to breathe. An opportunity to record my stream of consciousness, to capture in small snippets the fluctuations of my mind. A momentary break before diving back into my life as a University Student.
* http://www.egodialogues.com/general/violinist-in-metro.php : this story illustrates EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Read it, it is interesting.
But for now,
Hello world.

No comments:

Post a Comment